Aroma: An intensely clean presentation that ends with just a suggestion of zested lime.
Palate: A very soft, smooth mouth feel displaying notes of vanilla evenly textured across the roof of the mouth and tongue.
Finish: A light, yet stylish finish, that feels perfectly balanced.
- Moulin vodka is handcrafted in the town of Angouleme, at the heart of Charente region, in the South of France.
- This historic setting is home to a spirit making dynasty that stretches back over seven generations, a place where tradition and innovation share equal footing.
- Award winning Master Distiller Jean-Marc Daucourt created Moulin as a tribute to his grandfather, Jean-Paul, who passed down his passion for making and innovating wine and spirits, to his grandson.
- The most important element that goes into making Moulin Vodka is the high quality French Wheat.
- Harvested from the plaine de la Beauce region of northwestern France (the most fertile area for cereal production), the wheat has a distinct flavour profile due to the nutrient rich soil in which it grows.
- Moulin Vodka uses only the finest water sourced from the Pyrenees Mountains.
- Filtered naturally through limestone underground, the water is cleansed of many negative minerals, nitrates, and salts, which only inhibits its pure taste.
- To create a spirit as pure and smooth as Moulin Jean-Marc employs a Three-Stage Technique to ensure perfection in every bottle produced.
- This technique involves:
- Distilling The Vodka Seven Times to achieve the desired level of purity
- Being Aerated With A Flow Of Oxygen, going from the bottom to the top of the vat, releasing the bad esters and eliminating any impurities.
- Lastly, the vodka is Charcoal Filtered to maximize the spirit's refinement.
To sip, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
Signature drinkElderflower Martini:
- 2.5 oz Moulin Vodka
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1/2 oz homemade natural elderflower reduction
- 1 purple orchid
Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake.
Pour into a martini glass.
Garnish with an orchid
By Jean Paul