Distinctive notes of blue agave, citrus and tropical fruit. On the palate it is clean with rounded fruit and white pepper flavors; finishing bright and light.
Tres Joses Blanco
- 8 generations of tequila tradition in the distilleries of the Beckmann family.
- Inspired by master agave grower, José Fernández, third generation of a family of respected growers in the tequila village who have worked with the Beckmann family over the past 80 years.
- The Fernández family grows premium blue agave in fields considered to have the best micro-climate for agave agriculture.
- Made with blue agave from the Beckmann family estate in the Central Valley of Tequila.
- Unsurpassed quality in a value Tequila.
- The colorful roosters evoke a Mexican icon coming from the same cultural roots as Tequila.
As a shot or in a cocktail.
Unsurpassed Quality In A Value Tequila